Sunday 23 April 2017

Playing hard to get.

Playing hard to get

So I finally tell her Ooo. 

That fine girl that has been giving me insomnia. Every night I'm wide awake thinking about her heavenly face. A thousand stars I would count just to please her.

Interlude

You see, there is this part of me that has facilitated me been single for a long time now. Everytime I find myself liking a girl, there is this evil twin of mine that I can't seem to get rid off. He keeps making loose interest. The truth is I loose interest easily, It takes me a long time to fall in love, but to fall out of love. It takes me milliseconds.

Oya back to my story .

She's everything I want in a girl, I mean we have almost everything in common, except that I'm the male version of her. Our similarity is obvious like Pepsi and Coca Cola.
To be double sure that I'm in love, I  gave it time so that my evil twin can have it's way and make me loose interest, before I go an toast her.  But nay, thoughts of her stood still in my head.

After expressing my feelings for her. After exhausting all the punchlines my brain farm could harvest. She said nothing as if that's not worse enough,  she changed. She stopped picking my calls and now she's giving me one kain attitude on top WhatsApp.

She started replying me with the one word answers girls are notorious for. Make she just tell me "No" and lemme to mah fate. Because I don't think I can hold on any longer before my evil twin wins and I loose interest.

I think all girls should know one thing, there is a limit to playing hard to get. And me I cannor come and be begging for love oo. Pity date ain't my thing.

D way dis tin is doing me, I want to give up. Or maybe I've lost touch with this love thing coz its been a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment