Sunday 23 April 2017

Help! I'm scarred for life.

Help I'm Scarred for Life
Today could have been just another Friday, wake-up, take a bath. Wear my starched native dress and go about my boring lecture routine. But no, this Friday was different.

This morning as I walked to the hostel bathroom to take a bath, my stomach rumbled, the type of rumbling that send signals to your yansh. That it's time to shit.

I ran as fast as I could to the toilet and on opening the door I was greeted by an horrible smell, but I shrugged it off. Months in Lagos hostel and you'll be used to the smell, Never did I know what I will meet, what I saw laying there in the water closet was a dark, enormous, olumo rock looking shit! staring at me with two brown spots that served as it's eyes.

I was nauseous, i ran out of the toilet as fast as I came and vomitted. My stomach dare not signal the urge to shit was gone. But the image is still in my head from morning till now.
I thought maybe if I write it down it will leave my head.  Pls somebody should come to my aid coz I'm scarred for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment